As a thinktank, we usually understand a group of experts from different fields of expertise, who are – mostly in vain – expected to produce something new. The constantly praised interdisciplinarity does not help, if it lacks from intellectual modesty and openness for radically new ideas. To be an acknowledged expert in an academic position is to 99% based on the ability to swim with the mainstream and not to be inconvenient for your colleagues through too much lateral thinking. Out of such attitude came the well-known statement:
„I think there is a world market for maybe 5 computers.“ (Thomas Watson, Director of IBM, 1943)
A NATHAL® Thinktank is peerlessly more effective: The NATHAL® method does not work with traditionally structured working methods, which require a long education. Neither, it is necessary to study literature to reach innovative solutions. The only criterion to “call up” groundbreaking ideas or new inventions is to be neutral, and not to overrate one’s own knowledge. It is completely irrelevant whether the question is about your company, family, hobby, or research project.
Being confronted with pictures of immaculate laboratories, academic titles, and colorful animations, we are much too easily impressed when the world of science presents itself to the public. But no matter how high the funding is, the results usually stay behind the expectations.
In fact, only few scientists do research about the actual creative potential to which our brain is capable. The majority of our elites – in spite of high motivation and funding – falls victim to routine thinking and organizational blindness. This is the reason, why so many groundbreaking inventions were made by outsiders (see e.g. the case of Bros. Wright).
NATHAL® breaks through every kind of conventional thinking pattern by direct activation of creative potentials and access to superordinate sources of knowledge. A comparison of meanings of familiar terms shall make this clearer:
- Intuition: A term, which makes many scientists completely clueless. The highest approach to which some can muster the courage, is to dissect the phenomenon by means of rational analysis, what already leads it to absurdity, because only the living experience makes it comprehensible. The likewisely helpless term “gut feeling” depreciates it into the obscure sphere of unconscious, instinctive notions. The statement, that intuition is only based on experience, shuts off every possibility to see its true potential. True intuition transcends the boundaries of personal knowledge and the mental patterns of the intellect through emotional resonance with the original source of all knowledge.
- Brainstorming: A game for children, against which NATHAL® represents a PhD, in comparison. In other words: A side product steered by mere chance, which can only access the current pool of knowledge. “Calling up” by means of the NATHAL® Supra Dialogue® is, first, absolutely purposeful to a specific question, and second a direct access to superordinate sources of knowledge, and thus not bound to previous knowledge, experience, or intellectual education.
- Complexity: Usually implies a mental overload, e.g. when thinking of the complexity of the information society, or theoretical physics. But this must not be a subterfuge for our secret resignation! The only answer to complexity can be to increase one’s own complexity, as well (of our brain, our mind). By synchronized brain activity during the NATHAL® sessions, the once overwhelming knowledge complex is being perceived in a holistic way, without having to work it up step by step through rational means. “All really true things are simple.” (J.W. Goethe)
- Idea: Almost always being presented as a product of one’s own ingenuity, more or less exaggerated, depending on character. In fact, application of NATHAL® demands here, that own knowledge and skills are regarded with extreme modesty, independent of their value in everyday life. The only mental skills that are demanded during a session are discipline and neutrality. A new idea is then the consequence of maturity of character and emotional capacity. Its quality is then only coupled to the ethical factor.
- Happiness: A completely underestimated aspect of our life and our mental abilities. Happiness is not only a casual matter, which has little relevance beside the “real life”, and is for most people just a question of sensual satisfaction. When using NATHAL®, happiness is both precondition and consequence of spiritual growth. It can never be emphasized strongly enough, that happiness must play the central role in our (emotional) life. Happiness is the only true medium, through which news and knowledge are accepted and processed within us, and which motivates us to improve ourselves. The reports of many great inventors give prove to this. NATHAL® is the only method of mental training, which not only understands this relation, but also effectively teaches and uses it! “The increase of knowledge is happiness.” (Gertje Lathan)